My ICICI Bank Interview Experience
My ICICI Bank Interview experience
i have been recently selected in ICICI bank.so i’ll share my experience wid u ppl.The 1st stage was aptitude test.it had 4 sections-english,data interpretation,maths & basic understanding.there was a sectional cutoff bcoz of which very few ppl could make it 2 d GD round(only 60 ppl 4m 313 students).
Then there was GD round.we had been given a case study which was really complex.they gave us 10 mins to read d 2 page casestudy & write an analysis on it.after dat we had discussion on dat case study.it was about a bank including many figures 7 financial terms.
after this we gave an online psychometric test which was really tiring.though it was not a rejection test.it was simply 4 d purpose of profiling.then finally we had interviews.they were bnasically HR interviews not much technical.i think they checked confidence,communication & willingness 2 join d org.well i think this info will be of some use 2 u ppl.if u have any more queries feel free 2 ask me.i am always willing 2 help.
All D Best 2 all of u 4 ur placements.
Upcoming Bank Exams :
Bank Exams Search :
- icici po interview experience
- icici po gd pi experience
- icici bank po interview experience
- icici bank interview experience
- icici bank po cut off marks
- cut off marks for icici po
- minimum marks to get selected in icici po 20149‘
- Icici PO aptitude cut off marks
- icici personal interview questions answers
- Icici bank aptitude test what they ask??